Join a Remote Team of Talented Marketers
Looking for your next adventure?
Want to work from anywhere in the world with a flexible schedule and unlimited vacation time? Of course you do, why did we even ask? We haven’t even mentioned our team of passionate, talented (and slightly crazy) creatives and marketers.
Check out our current jobs below and if any of them sounds like your dream job, then get in touch! You could be THE ONE we’ve been looking for all along.
Full Time, Remote
Right Left Agency is looking for a skilled graphic designer who can deliver high quality work with quick turnarounds. Right Left Agency is a digital marketing agency that specializes in online advertising, email marketing, web development and more. The ideal candidate will have experience in digital design across many different platforms and industries.
This role is open to both full-time (40 hours/week) and part-time (20 hours/week) applicants. The graphic designer would be required to have at least 4 working hours/day overlapping with the EST timezone and available for at least 1 call per week with the Creative Lead.
- Design, from concept/brainstorm/research to creation, all types of creative and marketing assets including online advertisements, web & social media assets, printed marketing collateral, etc.
- Work in close communication with the Creative Lead and Account Managers to create deliverables in a timely manner for client projects
- Willing to be a team player and take on tasks as needed (project resizing, photo manipulation, versioning, etc.)
- Open to constructive criticism and feedback on designs to improve upon work and meet expectations
- Comfortable using a task management platform (such as Teamwork, Asana, etc.)
BA/BFA in Design, Marketing or related field, and 1 – 5 years experience preferred (recent grads welcome):
- Adobe Photoshop
- Adobe Illustrator
- Adobe InDesign
- Video editing software (FinalCut Pro, Adobe Premiere, iMovie)
- Must provide your portfolio to be considered for this role.
- Simple animation/motion graphics
- UX/UI (Adobe XD)
- Past experience working in agency/startup setting
- Growth opportunities
- Healthy work culture
- Flexible schedule
- Unlimited vacation/sick days
Digital Media Coordinator
Full Time, Remote
Right Left Agency is a digital marketing agency dedicated to delivering data driven results to their wide variety of clients. The Digital Media Coordinator is responsible for the execution of strategy on a daily basis across many different platforms including Facebook Ads, email marketing, web design, and search ads. They will work with a small team of experts to deliver amazing results.